FEEDBACK

It is about my feedback of life...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Teeth



This is my advice to my friends after lots of time to believe them:
Our teeth are important parts of our body. But It is not difficult to protect them if you are not lazy. Below are my valuable and expensive experiences about teeth which I share them with you:
First of all and the most important my experience is flossing the teeth at least one time per day. It is most effective than any other methods to protect teeth. I did not believe it until now, and I had some dental cavities and loss lot of money.
The second one is do not drink very cold or hot. I know it is very enjoyable to drink cold water in summer and hot drink in winter but it has lots of negative affects in your teeth. Finally, do not bite very hard food such as nuts. It causes the teeth are cracked and if it happened may be you loss your teeth easily…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home