FEEDBACK

It is about my feedback of life...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Perception



Some people in the world, they do not like number four (4). That is why, I some time get confuse which I am in the right level of building or not in here.
They changed number 4 to 3A!!
Our world is full of these kinds of perceptions and settings. We should be flexible in our life and beliefs. Arguing about these kinds of symbols in our life just cause we forget about real life.
Who knows may be its better to change number 4 to 3A. Take it easy…

2 Comments:

At 8:17 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the deal with the number 4? I had not heard that or seen any examples of it. I have seen building that stop short of the 13th floor or skip it entirely. But I have never seen anything about 4.

 
At 2:40 pm , Blogger FARAZ said...

Hi
Thank you for your comment.
I heard from some people in this building that in Chinese language the accent of number four is similar to accent of “death”. So usually they avoid having this number in their mobile number or level number of their building….

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home