FEEDBACK

It is about my feedback of life...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Favourite activities




Recently I found that gardening is one of my favourite activities. Some time it happens by chance that you are in a situation which you can experience something new, and then you will find that you love the activities and you never know about them before. This is happen for my by receiving seeds of the flower (which you can see in the photos) from Australian post advertisement in few months ago. As Park Benjamin mentioned, Flowers are love's truest language...

2 Comments:

At 11:30 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Faraz Jaan
Gardening or any activity dealing with flowers is like an endless joy. I reckon that's because flowers have descended from heaven.
Hossein

 
At 4:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, you have heaps of photos here, have you changed your profession lately? lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home