FEEDBACK

It is about my feedback of life...

Monday, September 04, 2006

First Lesson


Travelling to Australia help me to learn and experience many new meanings about life, people and the world.
However, the first lesson which I learned when I arrived to Australia was about kindness and having kind heart for helping people by Payam.
Payam and his warm family not only support and help me to start my new life in Australia easier, later on I found that he also helps many new passengers like me and try to help them to solve and decrease their problems.
Kind heart, humanity, responsibility and loving people…

Best wishes for Payam and his family…

1 Comments:

At 7:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! you're blogging more! :) Good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home