FEEDBACK

It is about my feedback of life...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jason


Jason is my home mate. He is from Taiwan. We are both students, but with different pattern of life. I think Jason’s life is look like a Clock or a military person. He always wakes up around 6.30 AM even in weekend or holidays. Every weekday he goes to Uni until 6 to 7 PM. Then like always watching TV for few hours, taking shower and continues his study until 12.

I reckon this can be one of the successful patterns for student of university. He practices this every day. It seems his pattern is a little bit boring, but it's sustainable.

I believe that his view about life has a very important role in his pattern. I hope one day, can discover what he thinking about meaning of life.
life for every body has different meaning...

3 Comments:

At 7:12 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Mate!
you are very welcome.
:)

 
At 9:49 pm , Blogger FARAZ said...

Hi mate
how are you going today?
thank you!

 
At 6:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason's pattern seems to be a pefect one but hard to follow,at least for me. :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home